Google Cast, more often referred to as Google Chromecast is a free streaming tool that lets you stream all sorts of media from your phone, desktop computer, or tablet.
Chromecast has an integrated feature that allows its users to search, download, and stream media via voice commands. Note that Chromecast is now fully integrated into the Google Chrome browser, thus having the power to stream media from your personal computer or laptop.
Google Chromecast was developed by Google LLC. The latest version 184.108.40.206 has all the necessary features for your streaming pleasure. This app never fails to amaze me. I've used it hundreds of times and each time it works perfectly. Upon launching this product, Chromecast had a few minor bugs, but as of today all of them have been fixed.
This application has a rating of 4.5 on the Google Play Store. Needless to say, anything above 4.0 on the Play Store is considered pretty good when it comes to streaming apps.
- You can use Google Chromecast to stream every media file that's been stored on your Android device.
- Go ahead and cast your favorite tv shows and movies on the biggest screen you own. It's never been easier to connect your phone, or computer to a TV.
- Chromecast comes as a family package, meaning, your friends or relatives can also stream media files to your television.
- You can even cast Netflix shows. It's an amazing feature that has been added recently. Pick a good movie and enjoy your free time in front of the television.
- HBO, Youtube, Google Music, Spotify, Flex, etc. All of these apps can be paired together with Chromecast streaming settings.
- Chromecast took it upon itself to search for the best movies or music according to your taste. The only thing you need to do is click 'Allow' after installing the app.
- The Cast-enabled applications are limitless. Chromecasting does not end with Netflix and Spotify. You have the ability to stream anything from any website that supports Chromecasting.
- If you are a Chromecast user, you already know how to customize the settings in order to get the most accurate suggestions.
- You can also browse all programs in your apps and pair them with Google Chromecast.
- Easy to get a hold of, easier to customize.
- Mobile screen casting. Stream your phone's visual to your TV.
- Perfect for semi-lazy people. We like the idea of playing a movie with just a few clicks.
- Quick access to your files. Google Chromecast does not require any additional time to connect to multiple devices.
Sometimes the app freezes. It may be happening because of minor bugs or a poorly integrating system.
Phone screen-casting slows down sometimes, you may have to repeat your actions more than one time to get the desired result.
Overall, Google Chromecast is a fantastic app, you definitely have to add it to your collection. The ability to screen any visual desktop or a movie will free up some of your precious time.